Related TWTR Does Pok茅mon GO Pose National Security Risk? Putting Pok茅mon GO’s Massive Popularity Into Perspective Is Twitter The Future Of News Broadcast? (Seeking Alpha)
Related Credit Suisse Bullish On Antero Resources, Raises Price Target Baird Sees Antero Midstream As An ‘Undervalued Long-Term Growth’ Play; Upgrades To Outperform E&P Mid-Year 2016 Financial Overview: Stats All, Folks! (Part I) (Seeking Alpha)
Benzinga’s newsdesk monitors options activity to notice unusual patterns. These large volume (and often out of the money) trades were initially published intraday in Benzinga Professional . These trades were placed during Monday’s regular session.
Twitter Inc (NYSE: TWTR) Jan17 22.0 Calls: 20500 @ ASK $1.20: 22k traded vs 2041 OI: Earnings 7/26 After Close $17.63 Ref
Antero Resources Corp (NYSE: AR) Aug16 25.0 Calls: 7500 @ ASK $2.30: 11k traded vs 560 OI: Earnings 8/3 $26.06 Ref
Mobileye NV (NYSE: MBLY) Fri 7/22 52.0 Calls (Wkly) Sweep: 1000 @ ASK $0.50: 1003 traded vs 0 OI: Earnings 8/4 $48.50 Ref
Cliffs Natural Resources Inc (NYSE: CLF) 7/29 8.0 Calls (Wkly) Sweep: 1000 @ ASK $0.15: 1000 traded vs 1 OI: Earnings 7/28 Before Open $6.83 Ref
Integrated Device Technology Inc (NASDAQ: IDTI) Nov16 22.0 Calls Sweep: 1520 @ ASK $1.85: 1520 traded vs 67 OI: Earnings 8/1 $20.64 Ref
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc (NYSE: FSM) Aug16 7.5 Calls: 2496 @ ASK $1.65: 2502 traded vs 162 OI: Earnings 8/5 $8.81 Ref
Melco Crown Entertainment Ltd (ADR) (NASDAQ: MPEL) 7/29 13.0 Calls (Wkly): 4300 @ ASK $0.30: 7000 traded vs 10 OI: Earnings 8/4 $12.22 Ref
Posted-In: Huge Call PurchasesNews Options Markets
Top 10 Undervalued Stocks To Buy For 2018: Computer Sciences Corporation(CSC)
- [By R. Chandrasekaran]Some of the outperforming stocks:
NVDIA Corp (NASDAQ: NVDA) trading up about 5.7 percent with a range between $69.50 and $71.72.
Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN) is gaining about 4 percent. The stock ranged between $770.94 and $787.73.
Computer Sciences Corporation (NYSE: CSC) is gaining about 3.3 percent with the stock trading between $56.10 and $58.01.
Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ: MSFT) is adding about 3 percent with the stock ranging $59.78-$60.52.
Alphabet Inc (NASDAQ: GOOGL) is gaining about 2.9 percent with the stock trading between $792.90 and $805.
Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC) is adding approximately 2.9 percent with shares trading in the range of $34.15-$34.60.
Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSCO) is gaining about 2.8 percent as the stock traded between $30.61 and $31.05.
Salesforce.com, inc. (NYSE: CRM) is adding about 2.8 percent with the shares traded in the range of $75.41-$77.00
- [By Monica Gerson] Related CSC Earnings Scheduled For May 24, 2016 8 Stocks You Should Be Watching Today Computer Sciences’ (CSC) CEO Mike Lawrie on Q4 2016 Results – Earnings Call Transcript (Seeking Alpha)
Related Earnings Scheduled For May 24, 2016 8 Stocks You Should Be Watching Today Hewlett Packard Enterprise Announces Plans for Tax-Free Spin-Off and Merger of Enterprise … (GuruFocus)Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
Top 10 Undervalued Stocks To Buy For 2018: Lincoln National Corporation(LNC)
- [By WWW.THESTREET.COM]* The market bent yesterday but today it stabilized. (A good showing, all things being considered–but in no way decisive going forward).
* Gold +$5/oz.
* Crude oil +$0.50 and the rise is taking up some energy stocks.
* The Russell returned to the spotlight.
* Life insurance–particularly Lincoln National (LNC) (on an upgrade). Hartford Financial Services (HIG) gets a small lift.
* Retail returned from the depths. The standouts–L Brands (LB) , Kohl’s (KSS) , Bed Bath (BBBY) , Nordstrom (JWN) and Gap (GPS) .
* Ag equipment–after an analyst upgrade yesterday.
* Homebuilders catch a bid.
* Day one of the Masters Golf Tournament.
- [By Lee Jackson]Lincoln National Corp. (NYSE: LNC) also had the man at the top selling stock last week. Dennis Glass, the CEO of this insurance and retirement focused company, sold a block of 75,000 shares at between $71.00 and $71.28 apiece. The total for the sale was posted at $5 million. Shares closed Friday at $71.69, in a 52-week rangeof $34.16 to $73.71. The consensus price target is $73.17.
Top 10 Undervalued Stocks To Buy For 2018: Apollo Education Group, Inc.(APOL)
- [By Peter Graham]The Q1 2017 earnings report for small cap for-profit education stock Apollo Education Group Inc (NASDAQ: APOL) is scheduled for after the market closes on Monday (January 9th). Last February, Apollo Education Groupannounced a definitive agreement to be acquired by a consortium of investors including The Vistria Group, LLC, funds affiliated with Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE: APO), and Najafi Companies for $9.50 per share in cash for both Class A and B shares. However, the for-profit education sector along with certain aspects of the Apollo deal have been targeted by the Obama administration and it remains to be seen how the Trump administration will treat the sector and the deal.
Top 10 Undervalued Stocks To Buy For 2018: Regions Financial Corporation(RF)
- [By Jon C. Ogg]In the super-regional banks that are not money center banks, Regions Financial Corp. (NYSE: RF) was up 6.3% at $13.22, and Zions Bancorporation (NASDAQ: ZION) was last seen up 3.8% at $38.30. They would both do better with lower regulatory costs and be able to better compete against larger banks when their stress test results had not been as strong.
- [By Sean Williams]Income investors often turn to bank stocks when looking for a steady dividend, but few offer the dividend growth potential of Southeastern regional bankRegions Financial (NYSE:RF).
Top 10 Undervalued Stocks To Buy For 2018: Nustar Energy L.P.(NS)
- [By Roberto Pedone]One technology player that insiders are active in here is Jive Software (NS), which provides a social business software platform to businesses, government agencies, and other enterprises. Insiders are buying this stock into massive weakness, since shares are down sharply by 43% so far in 2014.
Jive Software has a market cap of $446 million and an enterprise value of $365 million. This stock trades at a fair valuation, with a price-to-sales of 2.68 and a price-to-book of 5.67. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 45.5%, and for next year it’s pegged at 30%. This is a cash-rich company, since the total cash position on its balance sheet is $98.18 million and its total debt is $6.60 million.
A director just bought 260,819 shares, or about $1.71 million worth of stock, at $6.53 to $6.60 per share.
From a technical perspective, JIVE is currently trending just above its 50-day moving average and below its 200-day moving average, which is neutral trendwise. This stock recently pulled back off its short-term high of $7.14 a share with heavy downside volume flows. That drop has now pushed the stock to right above its 50-day moving average at $6.10 a share.
If you’re bullish on JIVE, then I would look for long-biased trades as long as this stock is trending above its 50-day at $6.10 a share and then once it breaks out above some key near-term overhead resistance levels at $7.14 a share to its 200-day moving average of $7.43 a share with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above those levels with volume that hits near or above its three-month average action of 557,678 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then JIVE will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels $8.50 to $9 a share, or even $9.50 to $10 a share.
Must Read: 10 Stocks George Soros Is Buying
Top 10 Undervalued Stocks To Buy For 2018: NQ Mobile Inc.(NQ)
- [By Lisa Levin]On Thursday, telecommunications services shares gained by 0.42 percent. Meanwhile, top gainers in the sector included 8×8, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGHT), up 4 percent, and NQ Mobile Inc (ADR) (NYSE: NQ), up 2 percent.
- [By Belinda Cao]Oberweis China Opportunities Fund (OBCHX), the best-performing U.S.-based fund investing in Chinese stocks, said Internet companies from NQ Mobile Inc. (NQ) to Qihoo 360 Technology Co. (QIHU) will extend a rally after jumping more than three-fold this year.
- [By Lisa Levin]NQ Mobile Inc (ADR) (NYSE: NQ) shares dropped 16 percent to $3.88 after the company issued an update on the FL Mobile divestment. NQ Mobile is expected to report Q4 financial results on March 21, 2016.
Top 10 Undervalued Stocks To Buy For 2018: MercadoLibre Inc.(MELI)
- [By Brian Feroldi, Dan Caplinger, Rich Duprey, Jason Hall, and Jordan Wathen]So what other companies could potentially grow at a breakneck speed over the next few decades? We asked a team of Fools that very question, and they pickedMercadoLibre (NASDAQ:MELI),WisdomTree Investments(NASDAQ:WETF),Illumina (NASDAQ:ILMN), First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR), andNVIDIA (NASDAQ:NVDA). Read on to find out why.
- [By Javier Hasse]“Take Mercadolibre Inc (NASDAQ: MELI), for example. When the stock market fell, they had enough cash in the bank to weather the storm; meanwhile, competitor DeRemate didn’t, and thus ended falling in oblivion. So, the lesson is: money is not a commodity.”
- [By Danny Vena]Latin American e-commerce leader MercadoLibre, Inc. (NASDAQ:MELI) is scheduled to report the results of its recently completed fourth quarter and full year on Feb. 23. MercadoLibre — which is Spanish for “free market” — saw its share price increase an impressive 42% in 2016. Investors will have a keen eye on the latest results. Here’s a preview of MercadoLibre’s earnings report and a few things to watch on Feb. 23.
- [By Rick Munarriz]Shares of MercadoLibre (NASDAQ:MELI) hit an another all-time high last week, and there’s another Wall Street pro who thinks the dot-com darling is going even higher.Barclays analyst Deepak Mathivanan initiated coverage of MercadoLibre with an overweight rating after Tuesday’s market close. He’s setting a $250 price target on the stock, translating into 18% of upside from yesterday’s close.
- [By Danny Vena]As I have pointed out before, Latin American e-commerce leader Mercadolibre (NASDAQ:MELI)is enjoying some pretty serious demographic and technological tailwinds. With internet, smartphone, and e-commerce penetration far behind comparable adoption in the U.S., these trends will likely continue to drive growth for the foreseeable future. But seeing is believing, right?
Top 10 Undervalued Stocks To Buy For 2018: Hercules Offshore Inc.(HERO)
- [By Monica Gerson]Hercules Offshore, Inc. (NASDAQ: HERO) is estimated to post a quarterly loss at $1.79 per share on revenue of $68.65 million.
You On Demand Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: YOD) is expected to report its quarterly earnings.
- [By Lisa Levin]Hercules Offshore, Inc. (NASDAQ: HERO) shares dropped 46 percent to $1.05 as the company reported that it has entered into a restructuring support agreement with lenders.
Top 10 Undervalued Stocks To Buy For 2018: Snyder’s-Lance, Inc.(LNCE)
- [By Monica Gerson]Snyder’s-Lance Inc (NASDAQ: LNCE) is estimated to report its quarterly earnings at $0.23 per share on revenue of $470.33 million.
Examworks Group, Inc. (NYSE: EXAM) is projected to post its quarterly earnings at $0.08 per share on revenue of $217.47 million.
Top 10 Undervalued Stocks To Buy For 2018: American Assets Trust, Inc.(AAT)
- [By Markus Aarnio]Owens Realty Mortgage’s competitors include American Assets Trust (AAT), Alexandria Real Estate Equities (ARE) and Boston Properties (BXP). American Assets Trust has seen five insider buy transactions and four insider sell transactions this year. American Assets Trust has a dividend yield of 2.78%. Alexandria Real Estate Equities has seen 14 insider sell transactions this year. Alexandria Real Estate Equities has a dividend yield of 4.10%. Boston Properties has seen one insider buy transaction and four insider sell transactions this year. Boston Properties has a dividend yield of 2.43%.