Menlo Park, CA, based Investment company Silver Lake Group, L.L.C. buys Tintri Inc, sells GoDaddy Inc, Sabre Corp, BlackLine Inc during the 3-months ended 2018-06-30, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Silver Lake Group, L.L.C.. As of 2018-06-30, Silver Lake Group, L.L.C. owns 9 stocks with a total value of $2.9 billion. These are the details of the buys and sells.
New Purchases: TNTRQ, Added Positions: MSG, Reduced Positions: GDDY, SABR, BL, SGH,
For the details of Silver Lake Group, L.L.C.’s stock buys and sells, go to www.gurufocus.com/StockBuy.php?GuruName=Silver+Lake+Group%2C+L.L.C.
These are the top 5 holdings of Silver Lake Group, L.L.C.Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) – 3,587,218 shares, 22.9% of the total portfolio. GoDaddy Inc (GDDY) – 8,312,908 shares, 20.2% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 29.96%The Madison Square Garden Co (MSG) – 1,268,395 shares, 13.54% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 2.80%Sabre Corp (SABR) – 15,799,875 shares, 13.4% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 29.69%SMART Global Holdings Inc (SGH) – 9,256,755 shares, 10.15% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 17.77%New Purchase: Tintri Inc (TNTRQ)
Silver Lake Group, L.L.C. initiated holding in Tintri Inc. The purchase prices were between $0.14 and $2.1, with an estimated average price of $1. The stock is now traded at around $0.04. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 0.05%. The holding were 5,408,450 shares as of 2018-06-30.
Top 5 Financial Stocks To Buy Right Now: Tree.com Inc.(TREE)
Tree.Com, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in lending business in the United States. It owns various brands and businesses that provide information, tools, advice, products, and services for consumers looking to comparison shop for loans, real estate, and other services from businesses and professionals. The company?s LendingTree Loans segment originates, processes, approves, and funds various types of residential real estate loans primarily under the LendingTree Loans brand name. It offers a range of adjustable and fixed rate mortgage loans, including conforming and prime loans, as well as non-conforming and FHA loans. This segment sources its leads through online and telephone services, as well as through various non-LendingTree channels, such as third-party online lead aggregators and direct mail marketing campaigns. Its Exchanges segment consists of online lead generation networks under the LendingTree.com, GetSmart.com, DegreeTree.com, HealthTree.com, LendingT reeAutos.com, DoneRight.com, and InsuranceTree.com brands; and call centers that connect consumers and service providers, principally in the lending, higher education, home services, insurance, and automobile marketplaces. This segment also provides unsecured loans, automobile loans, credit cards, and various consumer insurance products, as well as opportunities for students seeking institutions of higher education, and home improvement professional services with contractors. The company is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- [By Motley Fool Transcriber]LendingTree Inc (NASDAQ:TREE)Q4 2018 Earnings Conference CallFeb. 26, 2019, 9:00 a.m. ET
Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants
- [By Garrett Baldwin]Watch him become $1,050 richer in 15 seconds… $940 richer in 11 seconds… $1,260 richer in eight seconds… and $988 richer in seven seconds! To see how easily this extra cash adds up, go here…
Stocks to Watch Today: TSLA, ETSY, CAT
This morning, Swiss investment bank UBS Group AG (NYSE: UBS) announced a surprise downgrade for industrial machinery giant Caterpillar. Shares of CAT fell 3.5% after UBS flagged slowing construction demand around the world as a reason for the downgrade. The firm slashed its price target from $154 to $125. The new figure represents 8.3% downside from Tuesday morning’s price. UBS expects that its EPS will fall by a whopping 8% year over year due to limited development in new construction and oil-and-gas projects. Shares of Tesla Inc. (NASDAQ: TSLA) slumped more than 3.5% after the SEC asked a judge to hold CEO Elon Musk in contempt of court. The SEC says that Musk violated his recent deal after promoting an inaccurate tweet about the company’s production. The CEO said in a tweet that Tesla would produce “around” a half-million vehicles in 2019. However, four hours later, Musk clarified by saying that he “meant to say” that Tesla’s annualized production rate by the end of the year could reach 500,000. The SEC says that Musk failed to seek or receive pre-approval for this tweet. The agency says that the inaccurate tweet reached more than 24 million people. Shares of Etsy Inc. (NASDAQ: ETSY) rallied more than 10% after the company topped Wall Street earnings expectations after the bell Monday. The e-commerce firm rang in EPS of $0.32 on top of $200 million in revenue. Both figures topped Wall Street expectations, which included EPS of $0.21 on top of $195 million in revenue. The firm reported a big jump in active buyers – 18.2% year over year – and a 9.4% jump in active sellers during the same period. Look for earnings reports from Cheniere Energy Inc. (NYSE: LNG), Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc.
- [By Demitrios Kalogeropoulos]Shares of consumer lending specialist LendingTree (NASDAQ:TREE) spiked 35% last month, trouncing the S&P 500’s 8% gain, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence.
Top 5 Financial Stocks To Buy Right Now: Southern First Bancshares Inc.(SFST)
Southern First Bancshares, Inc. operates as the holding company of Southern First Bank, N.A that provides various banking products and services. It accepts various deposit products that include checking accounts, commercial checking accounts, savings accounts, and time deposits. The company?s loan portfolio comprises commercial real estate loans; construction and development loans; residential real estate loans; home equity loans; commercial business loans for various lines of businesses, such as the manufacturing, service industry, and professional service areas; and consumer loans, including secured and unsecured installment loans and revolving lines of credit. In addition, Southern First offers safe deposit boxes, traveler’s checks, direct deposits, the United States savings bonds, banking by mail, Internet banking services, bill payment services, and cash management services. The company was formerly known as Greenville First Bancshares, Inc. and changed its name to S outhern First Bancshares, Inc. in July 2007. Southern First Bancshares, Inc. was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Greenville, South Carolina. The company was formerly known as Greenville First Bancshares, Inc. and changed its name to Southern First Bancshares, Inc. in July 2007. Southern First Bancshares, Inc. was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Greenville, South Carolina.
- [By Shane Hupp]Southern First Bancshares (NASDAQ:SFST) was downgraded by research analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating in a research report issued on Wednesday.
- [By Shane Hupp]DBS Grp HOLDING/S (OTCMKTS: DBSDY) and Southern First Bancshares (NASDAQ:SFST) are both finance companies, but which is the better stock? We will contrast the two businesses based on the strength of their analyst recommendations, earnings, dividends, valuation, risk, profitability and institutional ownership.
- [By Stephan Byrd]Get a free copy of the Zacks research report on Southern First Bancshares (SFST)
For more information about research offerings from Zacks Investment Research, visit Zacks.com
Top 5 Financial Stocks To Buy Right Now: Petroleum Resources Corporation(PEO)
Petroleum & Resources Corporation operates as a nondiversified investment company. It primarily invests in the equity of energy and natural resource companies. The company also has investments in various sectors, including energy, services, basic industries, and paper and forest products. Petroleum & Resources was founded in 1929 and is based in Baltimore, Maryland.
- [By Shane Hupp]Press coverage about Adams Natural Resources Fund (NYSE:PEO) has trended somewhat negative recently, Accern reports. The research group identifies positive and negative news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Adams Natural Resources Fund earned a coverage optimism score of -0.09 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news articles about the financial services provider an impact score of 48.0521373671292 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
Top 5 Financial Stocks To Buy Right Now: Trustmark Corporation(TRMK)
Trustmark Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Trustmark National Bank, which provides banking and financial solutions to individuals and corporate institutions in Florida, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas. It operates in three segments: General Banking, Insurance, and Wealth Management. The General Banking segment provides commercial and consumer banking products and services, including checking accounts, savings programs, overdraft facilities, commercial loans, installment and real estate loans, home equity loans and lines of credit, drive-in and night deposit services, and safe deposit facilities. The Insurance segment provides retail insurance products, including commercial risk management products, bonding, group benefits, and personal lines coverage. The Wealth Management segment offers private banking, money management, full-service brokerage, financial planning, personal and institutional trust, and retirement services, as well as life insurance an d risk management services. This segment also acts as an agent to provide life, long-term care, and disability insurance services for wealth management customers. The company operates 140 full-service branches, 17 limited-service branches, 1 in-store branch, and an ATM network with 132 ATMs at on-premise locations and 67 ATMs located at off-premise sites. Trustmark Corporation was founded in 1889 and is headquartered in Jackson, Mississippi.
- [By Stephan Byrd]Rhumbline Advisers lowered its position in Trustmark Corp (NASDAQ:TRMK) by 5.9% during the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC. The firm owned 122,924 shares of the financial services provider’s stock after selling 7,773 shares during the quarter. Rhumbline Advisers owned about 0.18% of Trustmark worth $3,830,000 at the end of the most recent quarter.
- [By Joseph Griffin]Trustmark (NASDAQ: TRMK) and Valley National Bank (NYSE:VLY) are both mid-cap finance companies, but which is the superior business? We will compare the two companies based on the strength of their analyst recommendations, profitability, institutional ownership, valuation, dividends, risk and earnings.
- [By Joseph Griffin]Get a free copy of the Zacks research report on Trustmark (TRMK)
For more information about research offerings from Zacks Investment Research, visit Zacks.com
Top 5 Financial Stocks To Buy Right Now: WSB Holdings Inc.(WSB)
WSB Holdings, Inc. operates as the holding company for The Washington Savings Bank, F.S.B. that provides various commercial banking products and services to middle income individuals, and small and middle income businesses in the United States. The company accepts various deposits, including consumer, small business, and commercial demand deposit accounts, as well as interest-bearing checking accounts, money market accounts, regular savings accounts, certificates of deposit, and retirement savings plans It also originates first and second mortgage loans, land acquisition and development loans, commercial loans, construction loans, and consumer loans, as well as non-residential mortgage loans with emphasis on residential mortgage, and commercial and construction lending. In addition, the company involves in developing single family residential lots, as well as builds homes on certain lots on a contract basis. The company has five savings branches in Bowie, Waldorf, Crofton , Millersville, and Odenton in Maryland. WSB Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1982 and is based in Bowie, Maryland.
- [By Garrett Baldwin]Markets have been under pressure once again by the U.S. Federal Reserve. Inflation levels are going through the roof… but the people in charge of managing it have been lying to Americans for years. Now it’s time to get even. Money Morning Liquidity Specialist Lee Adler has the perfect way to make a lot of money when no one is looking. Read it here.
The Top Stock Market Stories for Wednesday
In addition to Trump’s concerns about China and trade, the President also stated that he is unsure whether a summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un will take place as planned. Multiple media outlets this morning are questioning if the event will take place. The summit is tentatively planned for June 12. Banking stocks were on the move after Congress passed new laws designed to reduce regulations for thousands of financial institutions. The new rules will ensure that smaller banks are not facing the same strict rules as the bigger giants. The financial sector has been lobbying to changes to the Dodd-Frank Act since its inception after the 2008-09 financial crisis. Facebook Inc. (Nasdaq: FB) CEO Mark Zuckerberg met with members of the European Union on Tuesday. The CEO of the social media giant outraged European Parliament members after reportedly dodging questions about user privacy and the firm’s collection of personal data. During the conversation, EU members questioned whether Facebook is a monopoly and pondered if the firm should be broken up due to antitrust concerns.
Three Stocks to Watch Today: TGT, LOW, TIF
Shares of Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) fell nearly 6% after the retail giant fell short of earnings expectations before the bell. The firm reported earnings per share of $1.32. This figure missed Wall Street earnings expectations by six cents. The retail giant blamed poor spring weather for its performance and said that its bottom line has been impacted by the costs of upgrading its physical locations. Lowe’s Companies (NYSE: LOW) stock gained