Cleararc Capital Inc. cut its position in Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO) by 1.3% in the 3rd quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 160,029 shares of the network equipment provider’s stock after selling 2,142 shares during the quarter. Cisco Systems accounts for 1.0% of Cleararc Capital Inc.’s portfolio, making the stock its 19th largest position. Cleararc Capital Inc.’s holdings in Cisco Systems were worth $7,785,000 at the end of the most recent quarter.
Several other hedge funds have also recently made changes to their positions in CSCO. LPL Financial LLC raised its holdings in Cisco Systems by 10.6% in the third quarter. LPL Financial LLC now owns 1,520,553 shares of the network equipment provider’s stock valued at $73,975,000 after acquiring an additional 145,254 shares in the last quarter. Trust Investment Advisors raised its holdings in Cisco Systems by 2.9% in the third quarter. Trust Investment Advisors now owns 41,725 shares of the network equipment provider’s stock valued at $2,030,000 after acquiring an additional 1,175 shares in the last quarter. CapWealth Advisors LLC raised its holdings in Cisco Systems by 0.8% in the third quarter. CapWealth Advisors LLC now owns 397,170 shares of the network equipment provider’s stock valued at $19,322,000 after acquiring an additional 3,240 shares in the last quarter. Lido Advisors LLC raised its holdings in Cisco Systems by 12.2% in the third quarter. Lido Advisors LLC now owns 69,460 shares of the network equipment provider’s stock valued at $3,379,000 after acquiring an additional 7,557 shares in the last quarter. Finally, Cito Capital Group LLC raised its holdings in Cisco Systems by 7.8% in the third quarter. Cito Capital Group LLC now owns 24,800 shares of the network equipment provider’s stock valued at $1,207,000 after acquiring an additional 1,800 shares in the last quarter. Institutional investors and hedge funds own 68.78% of the company’s stock.
Hot Canadian Stocks To Watch Right Now: Nu Skin Enterprises Inc.(NUS)
Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. develops and distributes anti-aging personal care products and nutritional supplements worldwide. The company sells its personal care products under the Nu Skin brand; and nutritional supplements under the Pharmanex brand. Its personal care product line includes core systems, targeted treatments, total care, cosmetic, and Epoch, a product formulated with botanical ingredients. The company?s nutritional supplements product line comprises micronutrient supplements, targeted solution supplements, and weight management products. It also sells Vitameal, which are nutritious meal products for starving children or purchased for personal food storage. In addition, the company offers other products and services consisting of digital content storage, water purifiers, and other household products. It sells its products primarily through a network of independent distributors in north Asia, the Americas, Greater China, Europe, and the south Asia/Pacific. The c ompany also operates retail stores to sell its products in China. As of December 31, 2010, Nu Skin Enterprises operated 40 stores throughout China. The company was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Provo, Utah.
- [By Shane Hupp]Pivotal Research reaffirmed their buy rating on shares of Nu Skin Enterprises (NYSE:NUS) in a research report sent to investors on Wednesday morning. They currently have a $85.00 target price on the stock.
- [By Motley Fool Transcribers]Nu Skin Enterprises Inc (NYSE:NUS)Q4 2018 Earnings Conference CallFeb. 13, 2019, 5:00 p.m. ET
Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants
Hot Canadian Stocks To Watch Right Now: Canadian National Railway Company(CNI)
Canadian National Railway Company, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the rail and related transportation business in North America. It provides transportation for various goods, including petroleum and chemicals, grain and fertilizers, coal, metals and minerals, forest products, and intermodal and automotive products. The company operates a network of approximately 20,600 route miles of track that spans Canada and mid-America, from the Atlantic and Pacific oceans to the Gulf of Mexico. It serves the ports of Vancouver, Prince Rupert (British Columbia), Montreal, Halifax, New Orleans, and Mobile (Alabama), as well as metropolitan areas of Toronto, Buffalo, Chicago, Detroit, Duluth (Minnesota)/Superior (Wisconsin), Green Bay (Wisconsin), Minneapolis/St. Paul, Memphis, and Jackson (Mississippi), with connections to various points in North America. The company was founded in 1922 and is headquartered in Montreal, Canada.
- [By Motley Fool Transcribers]Canadian National Railway Co (NYSE:CNI)Q1 2019 Earnings CallApril 29, 2019, 4:30 p.m. ET
Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants
- [By Ethan Ryder]Canadian National Railway (NYSE:CNI) (TSE:CNR) has been assigned a consensus recommendation of “Hold” from the twenty brokerages that are covering the firm, Marketbeat.com reports. Twelve equities research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and eight have given a buy rating to the company. The average 1-year price target among brokers that have covered the stock in the last year is $93.33.
Hot Canadian Stocks To Watch Right Now: Prestige Brand Holdings Inc.(PBH)
Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in marketing, selling, and distributing over-the-counter healthcare and household cleaning products primarily in North America. The company?s Over-The-Counter Healthcare segment offers a portfolio of OTC products under nine core OTC brands, including Chloraseptic sore throat remedies, Clear Eyes eye drops, Compound W wart removers, Dramamine motion sickness products, Efferdent and Effergrip denture products, Little Remedies pediatric healthcare products, Luden’s cough drops, PediaCare pediatric healthcare products, and The Doctor?s brand of oral care products. This segment also provides other significant brands that include Dermoplast first-aid products, Murine eye and ear care products, NasalCrom allergy relief product, New-Skin liquid bandage, and Wartner wart removers. Its Household Cleaning segment markets household cleaning products, such as abrasive and non-abrasive tub and tile cleaner, scrubb ing pads and sponges, dilutables, anti-bacterial hard surface spray for counter tops, and glass cleaners under the Comet, Chore Boy, and Spic and Span brands. Prestige Brands Holdings distributes its products through various retail channels, including drug, food, dollar, and club stores, as well as supermarkets and mass merchandisers. The company was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Irvington, New York.
- [By Logan Wallace]Get a free copy of the Zacks research report on Prestige Consumer Healthcare (PBH)
For more information about research offerings from Zacks Investment Research, visit Zacks.com
- [By Joseph Griffin]Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc (NYSE:PBH) – Stock analysts at William Blair cut their Q4 2019 earnings estimates for shares of Prestige Consumer Healthcare in a report released on Thursday, February 7th. William Blair analyst J. Andersen now forecasts that the company will post earnings of $0.69 per share for the quarter, down from their previous forecast of $0.70. William Blair also issued estimates for Prestige Consumer Healthcare’s FY2020 earnings at $2.80 EPS.
Hot Canadian Stocks To Watch Right Now: Apollo Gold Corporation(BRD)
Brigus Gold Corp. engages in the extraction, processing, refining, and production of gold and other by-product metals primarily in North America. The company principally produces gold and silver. It primarily owns the Black Fox Complex and Black Fox Mill properties located in the Timmins Mining District in the Province of Ontario, Canada; the Goldfields project located in the Lake Athabasca region of Saskatchewan, Canada; and the Ixhuatan property located in the state of Chiapas, Mexico. Brigus Gold Corp., through its joint venture, holds interests in the Ampliacion Pueblo Viejo and Loma El Mate gold exploration projects located in the Dominican Republic. The company was formerly known as Apollo Gold Corporation and changed its name to Brigus Gold Corp. in June 2010. Brigus Gold Corp. was founded in 1936 and is headquartered in Halifax, Canada.
- [By Max Byerly]Bread (CURRENCY:BRD) traded 0% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 12th. Bread has a market capitalization of $17.44 million and $74,926.00 worth of Bread was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Bread has traded 6.8% higher against the US dollar. One Bread token can currently be purchased for $0.20 or 0.00005397 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cobinhood, OKEx, Tokenomy and Kucoin.
- [By Ethan Ryder]Bread (CURRENCY:BRD) traded up 12.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 20th. In the last week, Bread has traded 17.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. Bread has a total market capitalization of $32.97 million and approximately $760,371.00 worth of Bread was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bread token can now be bought for approximately $0.37 or 0.00005774 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Tokenomy, OKEx and Cobinhood.
- [By Ethan Ryder]Bread (CURRENCY:BRD) traded 20.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 5th. Bread has a total market cap of $25.52 million and $314,664.00 worth of Bread was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Bread has traded down 19.7% against the US dollar. One Bread token can currently be purchased for about $0.29 or 0.00004486 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tokenomy, Kucoin, OKEx and Cobinhood.
Hot Canadian Stocks To Watch Right Now: Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc.(CMG)
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. develops and operates fast-casual, fresh Mexican food restaurants in the United States, Canada, and England. Its restaurants primarily offer burritos, tacos, burrito bowls, and salads. As of December 31, 2011, it operated 1,230 restaurants, which includes 1 ShopHouse Southeast Asian Kitchen. Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. was founded in 1993 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
- [By Motley Fool Transcribers]Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (NYSE:CMG)Q1 2019 Earnings CallApril 24, 2019, 4:30 p.m. ET
Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants
- [By Adam Levine-Weinberg]I have been bullish about Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE:CMG) for several years, believing that Chipotle would eventually recover from its food safety problems. During 2018 in particular, the fast-casual pioneer made a lot of progress in accelerating its comp sales growth and returning to margin expansion (excluding one-time costs).
Hot Canadian Stocks To Watch Right Now: ConocoPhillips(COP)
ConocoPhillips operates as an integrated energy company worldwide. The company?s Exploration and Production (E&P) segment explores for, produces, transports, and markets crude oil, bitumen, natural gas, liquefied natural gas, and natural gas liquids. Its Midstream segment gathers, processes, and markets natural gas; and fractionates and markets natural gas liquids in the United States and Trinidad. The company?s Refining and Marketing (R&M) segment purchases, refines, markets, and transports crude oil and petroleum products, such as gasolines, distillates, and aviation fuels. Its Chemicals segment manufactures and markets petrochemicals and plastics. This segment offers olefins and polyolefins, including ethylene, propylene, and other olefin products; aromatics products, such as benzene, styrene, paraxylene, and cyclohexane, as well as polystyrene and styrene-butadiene copolymers; and various specialty chemical products comprising organosulfur chemicals, solvents, catalyst s, drilling chemicals, mining chemicals, and engineering plastics and compounds. The company?s Emerging Businesses segment develops new technologies and businesses. It focuses on power generation; and technologies related to conventional and nonconventional hydrocarbon recovery, refining, alternative energy, biofuels, and the environment. This segment also offers E-Gas, a gasification technology producing high-value synthetic gas. ConocoPhillips was founded in 1917 and is based in Houston, Texas.
- [By ]It starts in 2007 when the Oracle of Omaha began purchasing shares of ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP). By the end of 2007, Buffett had spent just over $1 billion.
- [By Matthew DiLallo]U.S. oil giant ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP) used $50 oil as a rough baseline for its 2019 capital plans as well. ConocoPhillips currently expects to invest $6.1 billion on capital projects this year — enough money to grow production per share by 8% — which it can fund on the cash flows produced at $40 oil. Add in a dividend that the company increased twice last year to a $3 billion repurchase program and ConocoPhillips is on track to return 50% of the cash it produces at $50 oil to investors this year, though some of that money will come from its cash-rich balance sheet. However, with oil in the mid-$50s, ConocoPhillips is on track to produce more cash than expected this year, which could lead it to buy back even more stock than planned as it works to whittle down a cash balance that stood at $6.4 billion at the end of 2018.
- [By Logan Wallace]Courier Capital LLC cut its stake in ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP) by 3.9% in the fourth quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm owned 4,910 shares of the energy producer’s stock after selling 198 shares during the period. Courier Capital LLC’s holdings in ConocoPhillips were worth $306,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.
- [By Ethan Ryder]Bbva Compass Bancshares Inc. raised its holdings in ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP) by 4.3% during the 4th quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm owned 49,638 shares of the energy producer’s stock after buying an additional 2,066 shares during the period. Bbva Compass Bancshares Inc.’s holdings in ConocoPhillips were worth $3,095,000 at the end of the most recent quarter.