Wall Street analysts forecast that Flex Ltd (NASDAQ:FLEX) will report $0.28 earnings per share (EPS) for the current quarter, Zacks reports. Four analysts have made estimates for Flex’s earnings. The lowest EPS estimate is $0.27 and the highest is $0.28. Flex posted earnings of $0.27 per share in the same quarter last year, which would suggest a positive year over year growth rate of 3.7%. The business is scheduled to announce its next quarterly earnings results on Thursday, October 25th.
According to Zacks, analysts expect that Flex will report full-year earnings of $1.23 per share for the current financial year, with EPS estimates ranging from $1.20 to $1.25. For the next fiscal year, analysts anticipate that the firm will post earnings of $1.55 per share, with EPS estimates ranging from $1.52 to $1.57. Zacks Investment Research’s earnings per share calculations are a mean average based on a survey of sell-side research analysts that cover Flex.
Hot Tech Stocks To Watch Right Now: Communications Systems Inc.(JCS)
Communications Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells modular connecting and wiring devices, digital subscriber line filters, structured wiring systems, and media and rate conversion products primarily in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. The company?s Suttle segment manufactures and markets copper and fiber connectivity systems, enclosure systems, XDSL filters and splitters, and active technologies for voice, data, and video communications under the Suttle brand name; and residential structured wiring products under the SOHO Access brand name. This segment offers its products directly and through distributors to communication companies, smaller telephone companies, electrical/low voltage contractors, home builders, cable customers, and original equipment manufacturers. Its Transition Networks segment designs, assembles, and markets network interface devices, media converters, network interface cards, Ethernet switches, sma ll form factor pluggable modules, and other connectivity products under the Transition Networks and MILAN brand names. This segment sells its products through distributors, resellers, integrators, and original equipment manufacturers. The company?s JDL Technologies segment offers information technology (IT) solutions, including network design and integration IT service management, network security, desktop virtualization, and managed network operation center services. This segment serves educational clients, IT value added resellers, and managed service providers, as well as healthcare, enterprise, and government markets. Its Austin Taylor segment provides telephony and data networking products to telecommunications companies, distributors, and installers. This segment designs and manufactures external metal cabinets and internal metal boxes to industry standards and to customer specifications. The company was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota.
- [By Lisa Levin] Gainers
Cara Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CARA) shares surged 42.76 percent to close at $16.56 on Wednesday in reaction to a new licensing agreement with Europe-based Vifor Pharma. As part of the agreement, the biopharmaceutical company that alleviates pain licensed worldwide rights (except U.S., Japan, and South Korea) to Vifor Pharma to commercialize its KORSUVA therapy to Vifor $70 million.
Yangtze River Port and Logistics Limited (NASDAQ: YRIV) gained 31.28 percent to close at $7.05 on Wednesday.
Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) climbed 23.29 percent to close at $126.05 after the company reported upbeat results for its first quarter and raised its FY2018 earnings guidance.
EVO Payments, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVOP) gained 18.88 percent to close at $19.02. EVO Payments priced its IPO at $16 per share.
Carver Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: CARV) rose 16.1 percent to close at $6.85.
USA Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: USAT) gained 15.68 percent to close at $13.65 after announcing pricing of public offering.
eXp World Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPI) shares jumped 15.01 percent to close at $17.70.
Geron Corporation (NASDAQ: GERN) gained 14.99 percent to close at $4.68.
Evolus, Inc. (NASDAQ: EOLS) rose 14.62 percent to close at $19.36.
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) shares rose 14.34 percent to close at $133.33 after the company reported stronger-than-expected results for its fourth quarter.
Turtle Beach Corporation (NASDAQ: HEAR) jumped 13.26 percent to close at $17.34 on Wednesday. Turtle Beach S-3 showed registration for 1.857 million share common stock offering via selling holders.
Communications Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: JCS) rose 13.18 percent to close at $3.95. Communications Systems reported establishment of special committee to explore strategic alternatives.
Immutep Limited (NASDAQ: IMMP) shares climbed 12.95 percent to close at $2.53.
xG Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: XGTI) rose 12.64 percent to close at $0.8561 after the company&rsq
Hot Tech Stocks To Watch Right Now: Web.com Group, Inc.(WEB)
Web.com Group, Inc. provides Internet services to small businesses in North America, South America, and the United Kingdom. The company offers a range of Web services and products that enable small businesses to establish, maintain, promote, and optimize their online presence. It provides domain name registration, such as .com and .net domains, as well as a suite of domain name services, including domain name registration, transfers, renewals, expiration protection, and privacy services. The company also offers Do-It-For-Me Web solutions, including Custom Websites with built in marketing, analytics, and hosting facilities; Ignite that enables Websites to be promoted in various directories; Facebook Boost by Web.com, which designs or updates the business profile page on Facebook and includes monthly advertising and postings; and eCommerce that designs, setups, and configures the online store and shopping cart. In addition, it provides Do-It-Yourself Web solutions, such as Website building and marketing solutions, such as hosting services; Website building tools for users to customize their design; eCommerce tool that help businesses begin to sell from their Website; and email services comprising email accounts, storage, spam and virus protection, Webmail, and document sharing. Further, the company offers online marketing services, including search engine optimization; local and national search engine marketing services; Leads by Web; lead generation services to contractors, homebuilders, and remodeling professionals; and online advertising services. Web.com Group, Inc. markets its products and services through online channels, outbound and inbound telesales, television and radio advertising campaigns, local direct sales, and branding, as well as through resellers, affiliate networks, and private label partners. The company was incorporated in 1999 and is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida.
- [By Joseph Griffin]Webchain (CURRENCY:WEB) traded down 5.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 16th. Over the last seven days, Webchain has traded 2.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Webchain has a market capitalization of $111,477.00 and $567.00 worth of Webchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Webchain coin can now be purchased for $0.0013 or 0.00000037 BTC on exchanges including ChaoEX , STEX, RaisEX and Coinroom.
- [By Stephan Byrd]Webcoin (CURRENCY:WEB) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 3rd. During the last week, Webcoin has traded up 6.5% against the U.S. dollar. Webcoin has a market cap of $144,028.00 and $928,933.00 worth of Webcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Webcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0042 or 0.00000123 BTC on major exchanges including $51.55, $5.60, $20.33 and $13.77.
- [By Daniel Sparks]Online marketing solutions company Web.com (NASDAQ:WEB) saw its stock jump as much as 12.1% on Thursday. The stock finished the trading day up 11.4%.
- [By Anders Bylund]Shares of Web.com Group (NASDAQ:WEB) soared as much as 13.5% higher in Monday’s trading session, following the disclosure of an activist investor taking a larger financial interest in the company. By 3:30 p.m. EDT, the stock had settled down at a milder 11.2% gain.
Hot Tech Stocks To Watch Right Now: Travelzoo Inc.(TZOO)
Travelzoo Inc., a media commerce company, together with its subsidiaries, provides travel, entertainment, and local deals from travel and entertainment companies, and local businesses in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. Its publications and products include Travelzoo Websites, such as travelzoo.com, travelzoo.ca, travelzoo.co.uk, travelzoo.de, travelzoo.es, travelzoo.fr, cn.travelzoo.com, travelzoo.co.jp, travelzoo.com.au, travelzoo.com.hk, travelzoo.com.tw, and others; Travelzoo iPhone and Android applications; Travelzoo Top 20 e-mail newsletter; and Newsflash, an e-mail alert service. The company also operates SuperSearch, a pay-per-click travel search tool; the Travelzoo Network, a network of third-party Websites that list travel deals published by the company; Fly.com, a travel search engine that allows users to find the prices on flights from various airlines and online travel agencies; and Local Deals and Getaway services, which allow its subscribers to purchase vouchers for deals from local businesses, such as spas, hotels, and restaurants through the Travelzoo Website. It serves airlines, hotels, cruise lines, vacations packagers, tour operators, destinations, car rental companies, travel agents, theater and performing arts groups, restaurants, spas, and activity companies. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
- [By Max Byerly]Headlines about Travelzoo (NASDAQ:TZOO) have trended somewhat positive recently, Accern reports. The research group identifies positive and negative media coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Travelzoo earned a media sentiment score of 0.17 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media stories about the information services provider an impact score of 45.7844951553237 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next several days.
- [By Ethan Ryder]Travelzoo (NASDAQ:TZOO) major shareholder Azzurro Capital Inc sold 69,758 shares of Travelzoo stock in a transaction on Thursday, June 14th. The shares were sold at an average price of $18.13, for a total transaction of $1,264,712.54. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this link. Major shareholders that own at least 10% of a company’s stock are required to disclose their sales and purchases with the SEC.
- [By Max Byerly]Travelzoo (NASDAQ: TZOO) and CACI (NYSE:CACI) are both retail/wholesale companies, but which is the better business? We will compare the two businesses based on the strength of their analyst recommendations, risk, earnings, dividends, institutional ownership, profitability and valuation.
Hot Tech Stocks To Watch Right Now: Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc.(CNSL)
Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides telecommunications services to residential and business customers in Illinois, Texas, and Pennsylvania. Its telecommunications services include local and long-distance services, high-speed broadband Internet access, standard and high-definition digital television, digital telephone services, custom calling features, private line services, carrier access services, network capacity services over its regional fiber optic network, and competitive local exchange carrier (CLEC) services. The company also offers telephone directory publishing services, wholesale transport services on its fiber-optic network in Texas, billing and collection services, inside wiring services, and maintenance services. In addition, it provides automated calling services for correctional facilities; and sells and supports telecommunications equipment, such as key, private branch exchange, and IP-based telephone system s to business customers in Texas and Illinois. The company serves residential customers, and universities and hospitals, as well as retail, commercial, light manufacturing, and service industry accounts in Illinois; manufacturing and retail industries, hospitals, local governments, and school districts in Texas; and small to mid-sized businesses, educational institutions, and healthcare facilities in Pennsylvania. As of December 31, 2011, it had 227,992 local access lines, 110,913 digital subscriber lines, 34,356 Internet protocol digital television subscribers, 9,199 voice over Internet protocol, and 89,774 CLEC access line equivalents. The company was founded in 1894 and is headquartered in Mattoon, Illinois.
- [By Motley Fool Transcribers]Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:CNSL)Q4 2018 Earnings Conference CallFeb. 21, 2019, 10:00 a.m. ET
Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants
- [By Ethan Ryder]Consolidated Communications (NASDAQ:CNSL) was upgraded by BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note issued to investors on Thursday.
- [By Logan Wallace]Consolidated Communications (NASDAQ: CNSL) and Liberty Braves Group Series C (NASDAQ:BATRK) are both small-cap utilities companies, but which is the superior investment? We will contrast the two businesses based on the strength of their institutional ownership, dividends, analyst recommendations, risk, profitability, valuation and earnings.
- [By Max Byerly]Frontier Communications (NASDAQ: FTR) and Consolidated Communications (NASDAQ:CNSL) are both small-cap utilities companies, but which is the superior stock? We will contrast the two businesses based on the strength of their dividends, institutional ownership, profitability, risk, earnings, analyst recommendations and valuation.
Hot Tech Stocks To Watch Right Now: Changyou.com Limited(CYOU)
We began operations as the online games business unit within the Sohu Group in 2003. In May 2007, the Sohu Group launched TLBB, its first in-house developed PC game.
In 2007, the Sohu Group reorganized its online games business. As part of the reorganization, Changyou.com Limited was incorporated in the Cayman Islands on August 6, 2007 as an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Sohu.com Inc., to hold the PC games business of the Sohu Group. Sohu transferred to us, effective December 1, 2007, all of its assets and operations relating to its PC games business unit, and we assumed all the liabilities associated with Sohu’s PC games business unit. On April 2, 2009, ADSs offered in our initial public offering commenced trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market. Our principal executive offices are located at Changyou Building, Raycom Creative Industrial Park, No. 65 Bajiao East Road, Shijingshan District, Beijing 100043, People’s Republic of China. Advisors’ Opinion:
- [By Motley Fool Transcribers]ChangYou.com (NASDAQ:CYOU)Q4 2018 Earnings Conference CallFeb. 01, 2019, 12:30 p.m. ET
Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants
- [By Rick Munarriz]Just one segment of the Chinese online advertising, search, and gaming specialist mustered a year-over-year gain for both the quarter and all of 2018. But investors seem to prefer the sum-of-the-parts coverage that Sohu provides. Spun-off subsidiaries Sogou (NYSE:SOGO) and Changyou.com (NASDAQ:CYOU) — representing Sohu’s search and gaming operations, respectively — were inching lower hours into Friday’s trading day as Sohu shares were drifting higher.
- [By Logan Wallace]SAP (NYSE:SAP) and Changyou.Com (NASDAQ:CYOU) are both computer and technology companies, but which is the superior stock? We will compare the two companies based on the strength of their earnings, analyst recommendations, profitability, institutional ownership, valuation, risk and dividends.
- [By Keith Noonan, George Budwell, and Maxx Chatsko]We asked three Motley Fool contributors to profile a stock that they believe is trading at a substantial discount and has what it takes to be a long-term winner. Read on to see why they identified A.O. Smith (NYSE:AOS), GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE:GSK), and Changyou.com (NASDAQ:CYOU) as top value stocks to buy this September.
Hot Tech Stocks To Watch Right Now: Evolving Systems, Inc.(EVOL)
Evolving Systems is a provider of software solutions for service enablement, on-device activation and management of services for connected devices for network operators around the world. Our customers rely on us to develop, deploy, integrate, enhance and maintain software solutions supporting their traditional and next generation network technologies, convergent service offerings, and advanced wireless and other broadband networks. We maintain long-standing relationships with many major carriers worldwide. Included among our more than 75 network operator customers are many tier-1 wireless carriers. Advisors’ Opinion:
- [By Ethan Ryder]Evolving Systems (NASDAQ: EVOL) and Zscaler (NASDAQ:ZS) are both computer and technology companies, but which is the superior business? We will compare the two companies based on the strength of their analyst recommendations, earnings, risk, profitability, institutional ownership, dividends and valuation.